Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who I am

Hi folks,

I'm a developer in CDAC (Center for Development of Advanced Computing) working on BOSS (Bharath Operating System Solutions, note - the website is down currently as the release of the next version BOSS 4.0 is round the corner), a debian based linux distro. As I've been charged with ensuring the smooth performance/optimization of firefox on this operating system, I plan to share whatever I learn about firefox with the world. Although I've been getting my hands dirty with the source code, custom builds etc only recently I am not a total stranger to the mozilla world - I was a firefox campus rep when I was a student.

I sincerely hope I'll be able to make it easier for newbies dive into the source code. The journey begins, and if you're interested hop on board!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment